Dynamic Subscriber Assignment is an intelligent feature that facilitates quick and easy system setups or migration of terminals from one infrastructure to another. DSA terminals are registered securely, but with minimal infrastructure subscriber maintenance. DSA follows DAMM's strategy to invent solutions for mission-criticial operations such as disaster scenarios.
The TetraFlex Dynamic Subscriber Assignment is an interesting feature that, together with the scalable and compact TetraFlex system, provides a future-oriented safe solution to secure communications at 'black spots' where currently established TETRA infrastructures, such as country or region-wide public safety networks have lack of coverage. The feature makes it possible for subscribers of any TETRA 'home' network to automatically be included in the TetraFlex 'guest' network within seconds. With a dynamic and automatic registration process no subscriber management is needed. While saving operational costs, users also benefit from an instant and full end-to-end encrypted communication with a full set of TETRA features available.
• Automatic instant assignment of subscribers and creation of groups
• Access through simple group change at subscriber terminal
• Acceptance / rejection of new subscribers according to predefined filters
• Full end-to-end encrypted communication
• Automatic take-over of ISSI numbers
• Colour code support for neighbouring buildings
• Extended communication coverage for 'black spots' in emergency situations
• No change in operating procedures for users (using same terminal)
• No capacity load on existing 'home' network
• Easy installation and deployment
• No subscriber management needed
• Full TETRA features
• Advanced software tools available: Dispatcher, logging, packet data, gateway etc.
• Full redundancy available
• Reuse of allocated frequency spectrum
• Internal battery power supply
• Independent of 'home' TETRA network brand
• Supports IOP-certified brands of terminals
Dynamic Subscriber Assignment is an intelligent feature that facilitates quick and easy system setups or migration of terminals from one infrastructure to another
Welcome to a world of professional radio communication. DAMM Systems have been specifically designed to adapt or grow with you, without incurring major additional infrastructure costs.
High-capacity, highly efficient BS418 Base Station can provide up to a total of 64 time slots and is compatible with all TETRA terminals so that you can freely choose your favourite brand.
The BS422 is a state-of-the-art outdoor base station with four different technologies core connected in one platform. Easily combine or switch between TETRA, TEDS, DMR or analog in this future-proof s…
Manage your whole fleet of subscriber with the DAMM Dispatcher, which lets you command, control and monitor radio communications and ensures increased efficiency – in a simple system with a user-frien…
The user-friendly and highly flexible Network Management solution lets you manage, supervise and optimize your DAMM network system from any location with access to the DAMM TetraFlex IP backbone.
The TetraFlex® Voice and Data Log System features user-friendly functionalities and comprehensive Call Data Records for rapid and accurate incident reconstructions. IP connectivity ensures maximum fle…
DAMM's decentralized architecture offers a communication system that frees you to scale up, scale down and move around — at the speed you need and at the lowest possible CAPEX and OPEX.
The MultiTech platform is a future-proof radio communication solution, which combines TETRA, TEDS, DMR and Analog in one core-connected system without any gateways or bridges.
DAMM PTT is a low-cost alternative to expensive terminals. Extend coverage with Wi-Fi/LTE and perform PTT group calls, individual simplex and duplex calls, SDS text messaging and live video streaming