RMG9040 provides an interface for bidirectional communication between your corporate e-mail server structure and standard text message service in the TETRA and DMR digital RF networks.
RMG9040 converts e-mail contents to the following message formats (as per RF technology used):
- SDS (text message with 140 signs, like SMS)
- Callout (alert message providing sound and display profile, acknowledgement function including response)
- Immediate message (SDS opens automatically)
- RMS (status and text prompted in the home display)
- GPS (link to Google Maps, requires internet access!)
- GPS (image of the position on the map)
Individual subscribers can be contacted as well as groups. To forward the message the e-mails must provide a given syntax. The message syntax undergoes a check and will be rejected if it fails to meet the structure. The sender will receive a notification. Responses from the radio sets (as per service) will also be sent as an e-mail.
This service addresses medium-sized and large businesses using TETRA and DMR digital radio systems.
A client e-mail server is needed for connection, and notifications will be provided via the digital RF system. Here RMG9040 uses a separate radio set. Authorized users can send messages to the end devices directly from their e-mail client. They will then receive a response by e-mail depending on the service used. Potential fields of application:
- Notification of delivery
- Transportation jobs
- Paging system
- Service jobs
- and many others
- System requirements Windows XP or Windows 7 (not supplied) operating systems
- USB/serial port
Download product sheet here