GMG TetraFlex® Radio over IP Gateway allows analog systems to talk to TetraFlex® system as another TETRA Talkgroup.
How does it work?
The Radio over IP (RoIP) Gateway provides a flexible and robust bridge between analogue radio systems and TETRA’s digital technology.
With direct IP connections to RoIP gateways such as the Omnitronics IPR100/400 and the TetraFlex® API, minimal delay in call setup times is achieved.
Analogue and TETRA users are unaware that they are communicating on two different technologies. Management can select the desired TETRA talkgroup to attach and communicate with the appropriate analog radio channel.
- Simplify migration from legacy analog systems
- All the advantages of TETRA with a bridge analog
- Communicate with offsite contractors
- Minimal call setup times between technologies
- Simple user interface for management control
- Bridge up to 8 channels simultaneously