The TRADIS2167 is a client-server based communication workstation architecture which provides a high level of customization for the provision of customer individual functional requirements.
The configurable user interface offers to clients a high flexibility and a custom-made solution for efficient communication within railway networks.
The System consists of a hardware independent application software solution as well as an optional tailored hardware-platform for dispatch features such as:
- Functional Addressing (train running number based calls)
- Voice call communication within the radio network
- Communication to the passengers via the PA- and Intercom System
- Call patching to other networks
- Voice call management from/to PABX networks
- Dynamic Call Group definition
- Ambience Listening
- Text Messaging
- Location tracking via map-GUI
- Location based dynamic group definition
- Reports and Analytics
- Voice Recording
The Train Dispatching System can be connected directly to the DAMM Core application interface. The solution is also available as a stand-alone dispatcher connected via the Tetra air interface.
ErvoCom is a market leader in the fields of railway communication and critical communication and stands for highest innovation and quality. The company’s market specific product range covers innovative cab radio and dispatch solutions in different technologies such as Tetra, Analog/DMR or LTE (MCX).