As part of the continuing success and expansion plans, DAMM is now looking for a proactive Regional Sales Manager for the MENA market. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the European DAMM Team to develop customer relations, provide project support and promote DAMM TetraFlex® to new potential customers in the region with a focus on PRM operators, municipalities, air and sea ports, mining, oil & gas and utilities, through our existing and new system partners.
As a member of the DAMM Team you will be responsible for the following main assignments:
• Developing long-term relationships with DAMM TetraFlex® System Partners in the Middle East and North Africa through managing and interpreting their commercial and project requirements into value-added solutions
• Providing day-to-day commercial and presales project support to partners in close coordination with the Regional Sales Director based in France
• Co-operating with third-party hardware and software providers through DAMM's HQ in Denmark
• Maintaining, supporting and following up on existing projects and opportunities bringing these to a successful closure
• Participating and assisting in exhibitions and marketing activities together with the local partners
• Supporting and developing existing DAMM System Partners
• Ensuring that annual objectives defined are met and realized in close coordination with the sales management in DAMM
• You are sales focused, with a technical background in radio communication and ideally in RF communication engineering combined with a commercial degree
• You have experience in the PMR industry and are knowledgeable about trends, challenges and development
• You have a strong drive and ability to work structured and independently with the assigned tasks
• You are customer oriented and dedicated to providing superior commercial and presales support
• You are capable of expressing complex technical concepts and solutions in an easy and clear way
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• You are able to build effective working relationships internally as well as externally
• You are fluent in both verbal and written Arabic and English and have experience working with markets like the Persian Gulf and Northern Africa.
The position can be based in the Middle East region or Europe. 50-80 travel days yearly should be expected. Salary and contract details will be considered according to your qualifications.