In our continued expansion in the professional communication market (PMR) DAMM Cellular Systems is looking for a Presales Engineer/Project Manager to assist in bringing the DAMM solutions closer to clients worldwide.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible for assisting our customers in projects and assignments – helping them turn customer needs into product solutions. Evaluating, proposing, negotiating, preparing and verifying the technical solution until its final deployment will be your key tasks. Presales engineering tasks on a technical level to our partners is of similar importance.
About the job
As a member of the DAMM support and Product Management team based in Sønderborg, Denmark, you will be:
- Shaping complex communication solutions together with our international partners
- Working in close co-operation with internal functions such as R&D, Sales and Customer Support in order to shape the winning solution for international bids and tenders
- Managing all involved parties in won projects as the responsible project manager including change request handling
- Searching, evaluating and negotiating with third-party suppliers to form the required technical package
- Providing technical assistance to our partners and to the sales department in introducing our products and solutions
- Engaging at conferences and client meetings as a subject matter expert and coordinator
- Technically developing new markets
- You have 3–5 years’ experience in Presales Support/Project Management of complex and highly technical products and solutions
- Preferably, you have a technical background in communication engineering. RF, TETRA and IT knowhow will be considered an advantage for this position
- You have good experience from an equivalent position as technical supporter preferably within the communications industry
- You are able to articulate and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical customers
- You are able to turn customer needs into product solutions
- You are customer oriented and dedicated to providing superior support to our external partners
- You are motivated by working with top professionals in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility
- You are able to build effective working relationships internally as well as externally
- You are fluent in verbal and written English
- Having worked globally for rail projects would also be an advantage
- You are able to work from our headquarters in Sønderborg
The job location is at DAMM’s headquarters in Sønderborg, Denmark. 50–70 travel days yearly should be expected.
Salary and contract details will be determined according to your qualifications.
Applications and relevant documents should be sent to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the position, please contact Senior Director Engineering Jochen Bösch, email@example.com.