Presales Engineer within the PMR market
In the continued expansion in the professional communication market, (PMR) DAMM Cellular Systems is looking for a Presales Engineer to assist in bringing the DAMM solutions closer to clients worldwide.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible for assisting our customers in projects and assignments – helping them turning customer needs into product solutions. Evaluating, proposing, negotiating, preparing and verifying the technical solution until its final deployment will be your key tasks. Presales engineering tasks on technical level to our partners is of similar importance.
About the job
As a member of the DAMM support and Product Management team based in Sønderborg, Denmark, you will be:
- Shaping complex communication solutions together with our international partners.
- Working in close co-operation with internal functions such as R&D, Sales and Customer Support in order to shape the winning solution for international bids and tenders.
- Managing all involved parties in won projects as responsible project manager including change request handling.
- Searching, evaluating and negotiating with 3rd party suppliers to form the required technical package
- Providing technical assistance to our partners and to the sales department in introducing our products and solutions.
- Engage at conferences and client meetings as a subject matter expert and coordinator.
- Technically developing new markets.
Furthermore one of your new colleagues tells:
"I’m extremely happy to be working in an international company like DAMM. My work here involves daily contact with many different cultures and people – even in the office.
It’s also great to work in place where to be called a “nerd” is seen as a compliment! I really enjoy working with highly skilled people who give me new knowledge and technical skills. Likewise I know that my own contribution to the company is equally important and always highly appreciated. I’m given a lot of responsibility within my role and have the freedom to solve my tasks within clearly defined frames. Goals are reached through constructive discussions and continuous clarification and adaptation of expectations.
On a social level, I find DAMM to be positive and good-humoured, and I thoroughly enjoy my colleagues’ company."
You will join a committed team who creates state of the art equipment within the professional communication market. DAMM is an ambitious and modern company characterized by high professionalism and with a flat hierarchy which allows quick decisions.
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in Presales Support.
- You have a technical background in communication engineering. RF, TETRA and IT knowhow will be considered as an advantage for this position.
- You have Project Management experience of complex and highly technical products and solutions.
- You have good experience from an equivalent position as technical supporter preferably within the communications industry.
- You are able to articulate and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical customers
- You are able to turn customer needs into product solutions.
- You are customer oriented and dedicated to provide superior support to our external partners.
- You are motivated by working with top professionals in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- You are able build effective working relationships internally as well as externally.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English language.
- Having worked globally for rail projects would come as a benefit as well.
- You will be working from our headquarter in Sønderborg.
The job location is at DAMM’s headquarters in Sønderborg, Denmark. 50–70 travel days yearly should be expected. Salary and contract details will be determined according to your qualifications.
Applications and relevant documents should be submitted here. Please be aware that we use social media profiles for recruiting purposes.
For further information about the position, please contact JKS, Heidi Schmidt Degermann +45 61630776